It's easy to participate!
- Go to participating businesses
- Show your BYU ID to redeem the discount
Only BYU employees, their spouses, and their children may participate in this program. The BYU employee does not have to be present, as long as the BYU ID* is displayed and the purchaser is identified as an immediate family member of the BYU employee.
Participating businesses agree to:
- Provide a significant benefit to BYU employees, subject to BYU evaluation.
- Provide the discount described on the website (BYUdiscounts.byu.edu)
- Accept the BYU employee ID card to honor the discount.*
What if something goes wrong?
- Ask for the business manager and try to resolve the matter.
- Contact the BYU employee discount program at BYUdiscounts@byu.edu.
The offers listed on this website were submitted by participating businesses. Although BYU has reviewed company submissions for compliance with program guidelines, BYU neither endorses nor makes any representations or warranties regarding the products and/or services being offered by the participating businesses. BYU is not responsible if a participating business refuses to honor the discount. BYU is also not responsible for any problems that may arise through participation in this program.
* From time to time, there may be company offers that require something beyond the BYU ID card to claim the discount. These cases will be rare and will be noted on the offer description.